Terms & Conditions
- This Offer is open to persons aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and identity may be required. Entry to the Kings of Cricket Super 6 is free.
- Employees of Kings of Cricket or each of their partner and associated companies, their relatives, agents or agents’ relatives are not eligible to win prizes.
- In order to participate players are required to register here (the”Website) or its related desktop and mobile app (the “Mobile App”). Only one account is allowed per person, household, email address, mobile number, IP address. Multiple accounts will be closed. Only one entry per round is allowed per person. If the Kings of Cricket has reasonable grounds to believe that multiple accounts have been opened by or are under the control of the same person, all such accounts shall be closed and all entries by such player and/or accounts will be disqualified from participating in the Offer or receiving any prizes. Players are required to register in their own name and any player found to be registering in the name of any other person will be disqualified.
- Players will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering Kings of Cricket Super 6. These terms and conditions may change from time to time.
- Players will predict the result of six offered games and also predict the highest total boundaries scored of the six games offered, please see below 10). The total boundaries prediction will be used to determine winners in the case of ties as defined for each prize category below. There will be 6 matches comprising a round (a “round”).
- Each round in the Kings of Cricket Super 6 Promotion closes 30 minutes before the first match of each round starts. The list of matches and start times for each round can be viewed at the Kings of Cricket Super 6 Website. Once the competition has closed entrants cannot change their predictions. Once an entry has been submitted, it can be changed before the closing time via the Website or Mobile App. In order to enter Kings of Cricket Super 6, Players must predict the result for all six Kings of Cricket Super 6 matches identified for the relevant round and make a prediction of the ‘highest total of boundaries scored’.
- The prize winners will be determined in the following way: The Competition prize is XXXXX unless otherwise specified. This prize is awarded to the player who correctly predicts the result of all six Kings of Cricket Super 6 matches. If there are two or more players who have correctly predicted the result of all six Kings of Cricket 6 matches, the Competition prize will be won by the player whose highest boundaries total prediction is closest to the actual boundaries total of a selected match. If two or more players correctly predicted the result of all six Kings of Cricket Super 6 matches and their total boundaries predictions are equally close to the actual total amount of boundaries scored, the prize will be split equally amongst those players. Please note that there is one prize per game round across the Kings of Cricket Super 6 network.
- Additional Bonus Prizes: Additional prizes and/or specials may be introduced during Kings of Cricket Super 6 at the discretion of Kings of Cricket. These will be in addition to the prizes outlined above. In the event that additional prizes are introduced, Kings of Cricket will publish and notify players of any additional terms and conditions as may be applicable.
- Match Statistics used are as published by iplt20. This data will be used to determine final league positions and winners of all prizes.
- If any Kings of Cricket Super 6 match is postponed, abandoned or not completed (where less than one map is played) the match will be considered void. The competition will be then played over the 5 remaining matches and for a guaranteed prize. If more than 1 match is postponed, abandoned or not completed then there will be no prize on offer for that round.
- Kings of Cricket free bet prizes will not be offered to players who (i) have self-excluded from any Kings of Cricket product; (ii) are based in countries from which Kings of Cricket does not accept bets; or (iii) have had an account suspended or closed by Kings of Cricket for any reason.
- There is no cash alternative to the non-cash prizes and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Kings of Cricket reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Kings of Cricket will not be liable for prizes that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
Winners and Entrants Verification and Publication
- Winners will be notified by email or telephone registered on their account. It is each player’s sole responsibility to ensure that their contact details are up to date. Winners will be required to verify (with evidence satisfactory to Kings of Cricket) their age, identity, residence and other requested verification information to the satisfaction of Kings of Cricket before they are eligible to receive a prize. Any announcement on Kings of Cricket properties (online, radio etc.) is pending verification and is not final confirmation.
- A full list of prize winners by account ID will be available in the results sections of the Kings of Cricket Super 6 Website.
- If any entrant is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, verify their registration information to the satisfaction of Kings of Cricket, has been found to have breached these terms and conditions by Kings of Cricket or cannot be contacted within five (5) Business Days (a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in Malta when banks are open for business), Kings of Cricket reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (and their eligibility to receive any prizes under Kings of Cricket Super 6) and award the prize to another participant, if applicable.
- Entry and participation in Kings of Cricket Super 6 constitutes permission for Kings of Cricket and/or its associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies to use the names, predictions and photographs of participants for publishing purposes at its discretion, including but not limited to, leader boards and other display within the Kings of Cricket Super 6 Website or related applications. All winners may be required to participate in such publicity as Kings of Cricket reasonably requires.
- Allow 30 days for payment and delivery of prizes.
Submission of entries
- Kings of Cricket does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Under no circumstances can a user submit their entry via e-mail, sms or any other forms of communication.
Limitation of Liability
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, Kings of Cricket and each of its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
- any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prizes, promotions or relevant esport tournaments beyond Kings of Cricket reasonable control;
- any technical failures or unavailability of the Kings of Cricket Super 6 Website, Mobile App or other related platforms;
- obvious errors or omissions relating to the awarding of prizes; or
- for any act or default of any third-party supplier including without limitation errors relating to matches and scoring data.
- The terms and conditions of any third-party supplier will apply to the prize where applicable.
- If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions are or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforce ability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
Kings of Cricket
- Kings of Cricket decision is final and legally binding on all entrants in relation to all aspects of Kings of Cricket Super 6 including (without limitation) allocation of the prizes and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with the Kings of Cricket Super 6’s rules or terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be eligible to receive any prizes. The English language version of these Kings of Cricket Super 6 terms and conditions will prevail over any other language in case of discrepancies.
- Kings of Cricket Super 6 is offered by Kings of Cricket
Please note: Android is in no way linked or associated with this or any other competitions/content run in the Mobile App.